Wednesday 1 February 2012

Quick time out to look at a truely Inspiring person

I know I've made this blog completely about my toys like a shop basically. But I read something today that inspired me greatly and I feel like I have to share.

Most young people nowadays including myself have the tough decision of deciding what to do with their lives. Should they study psychology, fashion, graphic design? These are all great things but they're all things that benefit us. I don't think there's anything wrong with benefiting yourself, in fact I promote that kind of thinking but this here is what I admire! My friend Christy is a young girl who opted to benefit others. To go so far out of her comfort zone, away from home to make a difference in people's lives.

Her blog updates are so humble, like it's just the norm to help people the way she's going to. I think in a world where some people find it easy to be hateful and ungrateful, it's so refreshing and inspiring to read about her journey. Check out her blog to follow her amazing story as a missionary in Latvia.

http://mountainsmeltlikewax.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment