Wednesday 14 December 2011

More December Stock

I've been working like a Toy Elf, and I've been loving it. Here are some of the new goodies that I've made. I made a stack more today but they can have their own blog post tomorrow.
For anyone living in Durban, South Africa - I'll be selling these goodies at the I Heart Market on Saturday. Checkout their blog for more details and other stallholders. http://www.ihearmarket.blogspot.com/
For people overseas, you can order from me.

Christmas Stockings
Santa

Audrey Hepburn Inspired Ragdoll - Tiffany


Polar Bear







And I sold my Zombie Bride the other day. Her dress was an absolute one of a kind so I thought I'd never be able to make another one like her. But I made a new wedding dress from scratch, I'm kind of proud of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment